- Students must leave all shoes at the front door upon entering.
- Students must wash hands/use sanitizer before touching poles.
- Students must wipe down pole with alcohol between uses.
- Studio mats should be wiped down with alcohol before using or you are welcome to bring your own.
- You're encouraged to bring your own towels (we will have some at the studio for those who don’t).
124 Baldwin Avenue Jersey City, New Jersey 07306
* Convenient Parking Available *2 Miles Away From Previous Location
The #1 Spot For Pole Parties & Private Sessions in NJ!
This service is not available, please contact for more information.
Pole Dancing with a Spin Pole is even more beautiful because it allows your movements to be seen from all angles, it adds a special twist to the artistry of pole dancing. This class is for students that want to take on a new pole challenge.