- Students must leave all shoes at the front door upon entering.
- Students must wash hands/use sanitizer before touching poles.
- Students must wipe down pole with alcohol between uses.
- Studio mats should be wiped down with alcohol before using or you are welcome to bring your own.
- You're encouraged to bring your own towels (we will have some at the studio for those who don’t).
124 Baldwin Avenue Jersey City, New Jersey 07306
* Convenient Parking Available *2 Miles Away From Previous Hoboken Location
The #1 Spot For Pole Parties & Private Sessions in NJ!
This service is not available, please contact for more information.
Intro to the art of pole dancing, this challenging and sexy class emphasizes the basic foundation of pole dancing combining intense upper body and core strength focusing on confidence, freestyle and sass! Students will also be taught basic pole moves incl