- Students must leave all shoes at the front door upon entering.
- Students must wash hands/use sanitizer before touching poles.
- Students must wipe down pole with alcohol between uses.
- Studio mats should be wiped down with alcohol before using or you are welcome to bring your own.
- You're encouraged to bring your own towels (we will have some at the studio for those who don’t).
124 Baldwin Avenue Jersey City, New Jersey 07306
* Convenient Parking Available *2 Miles Away From Previous Location
The #1 Spot For Pole Parties & Private Sessions in NJ!
This service is not available, please contact for more information.
INTERMEDIATE POLE (Level 2)
The next level of pole dance, this class teaches a mix of harder beginner combo moves and sequences. You’ll learn intermediate tricks such as inverting, leg hangs, climbs and pole poses. This class is recommended for those who have taken our beginner leve